Frequently Asked Quetsions
What does "Unlimited Graphic Designs" really mean?
You put unlimited designs in the queue (aka 'Request Backlog') and we work on a single request at a time (aka 'Active Request'). Once the Active Request is approved by you as completed, it gets moved to the 'Approved Requests' section and we move the next request at the top of the Request Backlog into the Active Request section and start working on it. There will only ever be one request being worked on at a time, revisions included.
How long will it take to get my design?
Requests typically take less than two business days to be delivered. Doing the math, you can expect around 15-20 requests to be able to be completed per month. To get the most value out of our service: keep your Request Backlog list full; put the most important requests at the top; be specific about each request so we know what to do without having to ask any questions back.
What can 417 Solutions design for me?
We can design any flat graphic file including but not limited to: Logos • Flyers • Landing page design • Wireframes • Stationary • Pitch decks • Infographics • Brochures • Signage • Brand style guides • Email templates & graphics • Business cards • Blog graphics • Podcast graphics • Video graphic assets • Social media graphics • and much more
What doesn't 417 Solutions design?
Requests that we will be unable
to accommodate include:
- Complex illustrations
- Motion graphics, animations & videos
- Requests that include many different aspects such as designing 30 social media posts at once. (we would just need to split this up into several small requests)
- 3D graphics or AutoCAD projects
- Web site development such as HTML & CSS
- Programming, coding, or development work
- Creating business policies or procedures for you
- Requests where you don't have permission to use the assets you provide to us
- Copyrighting, content writing or manually creating text for your projects
- Requests we deem as inappropriate such as sexually explicit material, defamatory, ethnically, or racially offensive, hate-related or anything else against our core values. If you have questions about this, feel free to ask us before subscribing - email@example.com
How do I submit design requests?
All design requests are submitted directly within your personalized Trello board by creating a card for the request. The following are things that you can put into the card so that we can create your design quickly.
- A meaningful unique title for the request/card
- Detailed textual description of what you're looking for
- Textual content that we'll need to put into the design (mission statement, offer details, etc)
- Include any Loom or YouTube instructional videos you'd like us to see that would explain what you're trying to do
- Links to any Google docs or attachments of any Word documents or assets you need included in the design
What if I'm not satisfied?
Our subscription services includes unlimited revisions of Active Requests. We'll keep working on the design until you're completely satisfied. Many revisions come back to you in a day or less (depending on the complexity of the revision).
Do you offer refunds if I'm not satisfied?
Due to the nature of our subscription service; the ability for you to have unlimited designs, unlimited revisions, and that we'll be utilizing stock photography on our dime, refunds can not be issued
. If you have any questions before subscribing, schedule a call
to see if we're a fit for each other.